6. heinäkuuta 2014

International Children Camp 2014


Yesterday I came home from the camp and today I write a post. There was a lot of fun in the camp this year too! We ate, swam, made a play, made a circus  tricks, had two discos and a lot of more! All the people were very kind, nice and friendly. We had fun together, that was awesome! Everyday we had a theme day. Etc. market, international fair, circus/theatre. One day I was pushed into the lake with clothes on! Water was very cold!
I lived cabin number 6, I was in same cabin in the last year too! There were six finnish girls and one chines girl in my cabin. This year were people from Hungary, China, Germany and Poland. Now I have more friends who are for me very important! Next year will be my last chance to partisipate this international camp since after that I´m too old. But lets see it later!

Tällä kertaa tälläinen postaus! Ei kai toi englanti ollut  niin huonoa kuin musta tuntuu? Tähän on vielä pakko laittaa, iso kiitos Isalle, joka ratsasti Onnilla muutaman kerran (sekä pikkusiskolleni :D ) leirini aikana! Heppa oli kuulemma ollut ihan super hieno ja siltä musta tuntuikin kun mä lauantaina kiipesin hepan selkään!


Chinese people made this wonderful cross stitch!

Lauantailta



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti